Saturday 2 February 2013

Back at it...


Happy Groundhog Day.  Our local critter did not see his shadow so we can look forward to an early spring.... YAY!!!

I decided that while I was waiting for the baking  I would go back to the studio and see where I left things the other day.



Here is what I was working on.


This is what it is suppose to look like. There is supposed to be a left and right side.  I cut 2 right sides by mistake and put them aside until I cut 2 left sides.


That was the plan.



Can you see the two on the left? Two different sizes and neither of them is the same as the two on the right... Like they should be...

This is when I decided to quit while I still had fabric left. It's fixable.

This will be the border on a design called Mountain Lodge. A sneak peak is all you get for now.

Got to go check the muffins



No comments:

Post a Comment