Tuesday 29 January 2013

Something New

Well I'm starting off the year with something new... a blog.
I have been posting things on Facebook for some time but decided to expand to blogging..... a different world. This is a learning experience for me so hang in there as I work through any bugs.

In setting this up I think I have the comments set so you can respond to posts. Please do. I would love to hear any GOOD things you have to add. We all love happy places don't we.

Okay... I'm going to try to add a picture now!!

Rock Star


(Hey...it worked!!!)
This is the second time I have had one of my patterns featured in a Northcott ad. I always get so excited. I hope that never wears off because it's fun ( and a bit surreal...did I really do that??)

My year has had a great beginning with this design. I am testing a new one and may give you a sneak peek soon.

If you would like to buy this pattern you can email info@stonecottagecrafts.ca for info

Thanks for reading my trial post and leave a comment so I'll know if it's working!!

2 comments:

  1. You're an inspiration. Warm fuzzy ideas are what I need in this cold climate! Keep the teapot hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to do this so I'm Anonymous aka sandy from penetang.....
    and your blog is the first I've seen and it looks GREAT! Rock Star is interesting.

    ReplyDelete